NEWARK, Delaware, April 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Future Market Insights (IMF) forecasts global jar market sales to reach US$61 billion in 2032 from US$42.2 billion in 2022. Jars are the durable and economical rigid plastic, glass, metal or paper packaging solution. They are used in different industries such as food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and personal care, oil and lubricants, chemicals and fertilizers, etc.
The jars are available in different capacities as per the requirements of various industries. These include pots under 10 OZ, 10-50 OZ, and over 50 OZ. The surge in the use of sustainable packaging solutions will continue to fuel the demand for jars. The pots provide moisture resistance, which is also a key driver of sales in various industries. Additionally, the availability of eco-friendly jars will continue to create growth opportunities for the jar market.
The expansion of the cosmetics and personal care industry will lead to high pot sales. Additionally, the growing consumption of ready-to-eat foods will drive the demand in the market. The transparency offered by plastic jars or glass jars ensures better visibility of the products, which is one of the main reasons for their growing popularity.
Request a sample report:
List of Key Players covered in Pots Market are:
- Berry Global Group
- Amcor plc
- Owens Illinois Group Inc.
- Graham Packing Company
- Silgan Plastics
- Gerresheimer S.A.
- Alpha packaging
- Olcott Plastics
- cospak ltd.
- GREAT WESTERN CONTAINERS INC.
- Eco Vision Packaging, Inc.
- Irwin Packaging Pty Ltd.
- Tim Plastics, Inc.
- Integrity Cosmetic Container Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Consol Glass (Pty) Ltd.
Top takeaways from Jars Market
- The plastic jars segment is expected to remain dominant in terms of material type, creating an additional opportunity of US$14.0 billion during the period 2022-2032.
- In terms of capacity, the 10 t0 50 OZ segment is expected to remain the most preferred during the forecast period.
- Based on end-use, the cosmetics and personal care and food and beverage segments are expected to register a CAGR of 4.7% and 4% respectively during the period 2022-2032. It is estimated that the two segments will collectively create an additional US$12.5 billion opportunity over the foreseeable period.
- Europe and North America are expected to show strong demand for jars during the forecast period. It is estimated that these regions together will hold around 52% of the market by the end of the next ten years.
Browse Detailed Abstract of Research Report with TOC:
“Adopting cost-effective, durable, eco-friendly and rigid packaging solutions will increase the sales of jars across different industries. Additionally, it is easier to customize jar designs and print them to specific industry requirements. These factors are expected to drive sales in the jar market over the next few years,” says an IMF analyst.
Preference for rigid and durable packaging solutions in end-use industry drives demand for jars
The preference for rigid and durable packaging solutions is increasing among various industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and personal care, oil and lubricants, etc.
The growing preference for rigid and durable packaging solutions will propel the demand for jars. Jars are used to store, handle and transport the contents. They are durable, lightweight and economical packaging solutions that help protect product quality while maintaining shelf life. Driven by these factors, jar sales are expected to recover in the coming years.
Pots Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global jars market, analyzing the historical demand from 2015-2021 and forecast statistics from 2022-2032. The study reveals market growth projections on jars based on material type (plastic jars (polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polystyrene (PS) and others (PVC, EVOH) ), glass jars, metal jars and paper jars), capacity (less than 10 OZ, 10 to 50 OZ and more than 50 OZ) and end use (food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and personal care, personal care Home, Oils & Lubricants and Chemicals & Fertilizers) in seven regions.
Order a full research report:
Detailed Table of Contents:
- Global Market Outlook
- Demand Side Trends
- Supply-side trends
- Technology roadmap
- Analysis and recommendations
- Market overview
- Market Coverage / Taxonomy
- Market Definition / Scope / Limits
- Main market trends
- Key trends impacting the market
- Product Innovation / Development Trends
- Key factors of success
- Product Adoption / Usage Analysis
- USP/Product Features
- Strategic promotional strategies
- 2015-2021 Pots Market Demand Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032
- Historical Market Volume Analysis (Mn Units), 2015-2021
- Current & Future Market Volume Projections (Million Units), 2022-2032
- Analysis of annual growth trends
- Pots Market – Price Analysis
- Regional price analysis
- Comparative analysis of world average prices
- Pots Market Demand Analysis (by value or size in US$ Million) 2015-2021 and forecast, 2022-2032
- Historical Market Value Analysis (USD Million), 2015-2021
- Current and Future Market Value Projections (USD Million), 2022-2032
- Analysis of annual growth trends
- Analysis of opportunities in absolute dollars
- Market context
- Global Packaging Market Outlook
- Global Rigid Packaging Market Outlook
- Global food and beverage market outlook
- Macroeconomic factors
- Predictors – Relevance and Impact
- Value chain
- raw material suppliers
- Jar makers
- End Use / Brand Owners
- COVID-19 Crisis – Impact Assessment
- Current statistics
- Short-medium-long term outlook
- Likely rebound
- Market dynamics
- Opportunity analysis
- Supply and demand analysis
Talk to our research expert:
See related research reports:
Security Tags Market Size, Status and Forecast 2032
Hardwood Pulp Market Revenue, Growth, Trends, Forecast to 2032
Garbage Bag Market – Global Industry Analysis 2032
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into the driving factors that increase demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will drive market growth in various segments on the basis of source, application, sales channel, and end-use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs