LONDON, May 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Asia-Pacific skincare market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. Efforts by manufacturers to establish a strong e-commerce platform during the COVID-19 crisis are identified as one of the major drivers for the growth of the Asia-Pacific skincare market.
The Asia Pacific sskin care market research report offered by GlobalData Plc brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the skincare industry in Asia Pacific. It includes market overview, analysis of high-growth countries, top companies, major distribution channels, packaging formats, and case studies.
Asia–Peaceful skin care market Segmentation by country
- South Korea
Based on the countries’ relative performance on several metrics, South Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines were shortlisted as high potential countries, primarily due to their market size, expected rate increases value growth and per capita value growth levels. . Among the countries with high potential, South Korea held the largest share of value in 2021.
Asia–Peaceful skin care market Segmentation by category
- Body care
- Facial care
- Hand care
- make-up remover
Asia–Peaceful skin care market Analysis, by Categories
Asia–Peaceful skin care market Segmentation by distribution channel
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets
- Health and beauty stores
- Department stores
Asia–Peaceful skin care market Analysis, by Distribution channel
Asia–Peaceful skin care market Segmentation by Packing material
- Rigid plastics
- Soft packaging
- Rigid metal
Asia–Peaceful skin care market Analysis, by Packing material
First companything Inot youhe Asia–Peaceful skin care market
- L’Oreal SA
- Shiseido Company, Limited
- Amorepacific Corporation
- Procter & Gamble
Asia–Peaceful skin care market AnalysisBy membershipanything
Asia Pacific Skin Care Market OOverview
|Market size 2021||$76.82 billion|
|Key countries||South Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia and the Philippines|
|Key categories||Body care, depilatories, facial care, hand care and make-up removers|
|Main distribution channels||Online retailers, hypermarkets and supermarkets, health and beauty stores, department stores, pharmacies/pharmacies and others|
|Key Pack Materials||Rigid plastics, flexible packaging, glass, paper and cardboard and rigid metal|
|Leading companies||L’Oréal SA, Shiseido Company, Limited, Amorepacific Corporation, Procter & Gamble and Unilever|
Asia-Pacific Skin Care Market Report Scope
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific skincare industry, by analyzing data from 26 countries in the region. It includes an analysis of the following –
- Market Environment: Includes industry size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- High Potential Countries Analysis: Shows the evolution of value consumption share in different skin care categories in high potential countries in the Asia-Pacific region. It also provides
Risk-reward analysis of four countries in the Asia-Pacific region based on market valuation, economic development, socio-demographic trends, governance indicators and technology infrastructure.
- In-depth country analysis: Provides an overview and key trends in high potential countries.
- Success Stories: Delivering some of the most compelling skincare manufacturers, brands, products and marketing campaigns in the Asia-Pacific region. It also helps to better understand how certain manufacturers have succeeded in the sector and to gain insight.
- Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of major companies in the Asia-Pacific region, in addition to analyzing the growth of private label brands in the region.
- Distribution Analysis: Provides an analysis of the major distribution channels of the skincare industry in Asia-Pacific in 2021. It covers online retailers, department stores, hypermarkets and supermarkets, health and beauty stores. beauty, direct and other sellers, including drugstores/pharmacies, convenience stores, pharmacies/chemists, “dollar stores”, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, cash & carry and warehouse clubs, and other retailers.
- Packaging Analysis*: The report provides percentage share (in 2021) and growth analysis (from 2021 to 2026) for various packaging materials, packaging types, closure types and major outer types in based on sales volume (by packaging units) of skincare.
- Challenges and Future Prospects: Presents the challenges and future prospects of the skin care industry in Asia-Pacific.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturers and retailers seek the latest information on market developments to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also a demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging growth opportunities within the industry in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering key challenges, competitive landscape, and demographic analysis, which can help businesses better understand the country-specific nuances.
- The analysts also highlighted key trends driving consumer choice and future opportunities that can be explored in the region, which can help companies increase revenue.
- Gain competitive intelligence on industry leading brands in the region with insights into their market share and growth rate.
What has been the APAC size of the skin care market in 2021?
The Asia-Pacific skincare market size was valued at $76.82 billion in 2021.
What is the APAC skin care market growth rate?
The Asia-Pacific skincare market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period.
Which are the key countries in the Asia-Pacific skin care market?
The major countries in the APAC skin care market are South Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
What are the main categories of the Asia-Pacific skin care market?
Major categories of the APAC skin care market are body care, hair removal products, facial care, hand care, and makeup removers.
What are the major distribution channels in the Asia-Pacific skin care market?
The major distribution channels in the APAC skin care market are online retailers, hypermarkets & supermarkets, health & beauty stores, department stores, drugstores/pharmacies, etc.
What are the key packing materials in the Asia-Pacific skincare market?
The major packaging materials in the APAC skincare market are rigid plastics, flexible packaging, glass, paper & cardboard, and rigid metal.
What are the first companies in the Asia-Pacific skincare market?
The major skin care companies in Asia Pacific are L’Oréal SA, Shiseido Company, Limited, Amorepacific Corporation, Procter & Gamble and Unilever.
- Ireland Skin Care Market Size by Categories, Distribution Channel, Market Share and Forecast, 2021-2026 – Click here
- Poland Skin Care Market Size by Categories, Distribution Channel, Market Share and Forecast, 2021-2026 – Click here
- Netherlands Skin Care Market Size by Categories, Distribution Channel, Market Share and Forecast, 2021-2026 – Click here
- Indonesia Over-the-Counter (OTC) Healthcare Market Size by Categories, Distribution Channel, Market Share and Forecast, 2021-2026 – Click here
- South Africa OTC Healthcare Market Size by Categories, Distribution Channel, Market Share and Forecast, 2021-2026 – Click here
GlobalData is a leading provider of data, analytics and insights on the world’s biggest industries. In an increasingly fast-paced, complex and uncertain world, it has never been harder for organizations and decision makers to predict and navigate the future. That’s why GlobalData’s mission is to help our customers understand the future and benefit from faster and better informed decisions. As a leading information services company, thousands of customers rely on GlobalData for reliable, timely and actionable information. Our solutions are designed to provide everyday benefit to professionals within enterprises, financial institutions, professional services and government agencies.
+44 (0)207 936 6400