NEW YORK, January 12, 2022 / PRNewswire / – Fact.MR – A supplier of market research and competitive intelligence: From 2022 to 2032, the global egg yolk oil market is expected to double approximately. In 2021, the market was valued at US $ 254.15 million. The egg yolk oil market is expected to reach a value of US $ 528.97 million by 2032. With a market valuation of around US $ 350 million by 2032, the oil derived from the yolk of chicken eggs should reign supreme. The cosmetics industry will likely account for about half of total egg yolk oil applications.
Egg yolk oil, considered an essential oil, is a popular product in aromatherapy due to its anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties. The aromatherapy and spa industry has experienced tremendous expansion due to the growing customer demand for skin care and the growing popularity of essential oils, which has had a significant impact on the market growth of egg oil.
Want a detailed understanding of how the market works? Request a sample here
Due to the high cost of scientific hair loss treatments, many are turning to natural hair care alternatives like applying egg yolk oil to improve scalp health. With the increasing prevalence of hair loss around the world, the demand for egg yolk oil to treat hair loss is increasing.
Egg Yolk Oil Market Value in 2021
US $ 254.15 million
Projected value for egg yolk oil market in 2022
US $ 268.91 million
Expected market value in 2032
US $ 528.97 million
Forecast CAGR (2022-2032)
While hair care has remained a big draw for producers, the demand for egg yolk oil in skin care, nail care, lip care and other dermatological applications has opened up opportunities. unlimited to producers.
The expansion of the egg yolk oil market has been influenced by the growing customer preferences for skin care and the growing popularity of essential oils. Additionally, the egg yolk oil market is in high demand due to its increasing use in nutraceuticals to treat dyspepsia and enhance immune system function.
According to the American Chemical Society, growing conservation awareness has increased customer preference for natural products over synthetic chemicals over the past decade. The natural products industry, which encompasses, to name a few, personal care, cosmetics and hair care, has exploded as a result of this change in taste.
Additionally, negative publicity for synthetic compounds has altered customer perceptions of the quality and side effects of skin care products. The growing popularity of natural compounds over synthetics is expected to impact egg oil consumption.
Key points to remember:
- The US egg yolk oil market is expected to register a CAGR of 7% during 2022-2032.
- Germany The Egg Yolk Oil market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7%.
- Oil derived from chicken egg yolk to account for US $ 350 million by 2032.
- Application of egg yolk oil in cosmetics industry to hold 50% of overall turnover.
- Growing preference for skin care and growing popularity of essential oils to propel the egg yolk oil market.
- Using egg yolk oil in nutraceutical applications to drive market demand.
- Flavor and profitability factors may hamper the growth of the global Egg Yolk Oil market.
- The risk of egg infection due to inadequate sanitary conditions can hamper the demand for egg yolk oil.
For Detailed Information on Egg Yolk Oil Market Request Methodology at
- Kewpie Corporation is a renowned manufacturer of egg yolk oil. PL-30S Egg Yolk Lecithin Oil, LPL-20S Egg Yolk Lecithin Oil, and HF Egg Yolk Oil are all available from the company. These are mainly used in food preparation. It also sells egg yolk lecithin, which is used in cosmetics (PL-30S and PL-100P)
- Bizen Chemical Co. Ltd. sells chicken egg yolk oil extracted with DHA from chicks enriched with DHA. This oil has the particularity of being extracted using ethanol. As a result, no excessive heat treatment is required, resulting in reduced denaturation of the constituents.
Some of the major players operating in the Egg Yolk Oil market presented by Fact.MR are:
- Kewpie Company
- Natural Supply LLC
- Bizen Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Jinagxi Global Natural Spice Co. Ltd.
- Vav Life Sciences Private Limited
- Ecovatec Solutions Inc.
- Go natural Pakistan
- Hunan Health Guard Bio-Tech Inc.
- Tedukuri Shizenshoku Tomonokai
More valuable information on Egg yolk oil Marlet
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the Egg Yolk Oil market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period 2022-2032. The study reveals compelling insights into the global egg yolk oil market with detailed segmentation on the basis of:
By type of poultry:
- Chicken egg yolk oil
- Duck egg yolk oil
- Egg yolk oil for food supplements
- Egg yolk oil for the pharmaceutical industry
- Egg yolk oil for cosmetic products
By sales channel:
- Direct sales of egg yolk oil
- Sales of egg yolk oil via distributors / suppliers
- Egg Yolk Oil Online Sales
Key questions answered in Egg yolk oil Market report
- The report provides an overview of the egg yolk oil market demand outlook for 2022-2032.
- The market study also highlights the projected sales growth for the Egg Yolk Oil market between 2022 and 2032.
- The Egg Yolk Oil market research identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting dominant trends and evaluating the current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
- Analysis of the Egg Yolk Oil market share of key companies in the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships etc.
Explore Fact.MR’s food and beverage coverage –
Egg White Peptides Market Forecast – Egg white peptides have high demands as a primary animal protein, indicating that they hold great promise as a rich source of bioactive peptides that promote human health.
Scope of Eggshell Membrane Derivatives Market – Biomedical engineering, environmental engineering, marketing, sensors and electrical devices all benefit from eggshell membrane derivatives. New ideas about the possibilities of eggshell membrane derivatives are gaining ground.
Egg Yolk Lecithin Market Analysis – Due to its potential to promote healing of liver and neurological diseases, egg yolk lecithin has found substantial demand in the pharmaceutical industry. Other industries where egg yolk lecithin finds application in significant amounts are food and beverages, cosmetics and personal care, and animal feed.
Liquid Egg Market Trends – Liquid eggs are an economically viable food source rich in protein and other essential nutrients, which is expected to contribute significantly to increasing egg consumption rates internationally. The food service industry consumes a considerable share of liquid eggs worldwide.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology and even the most specialized categories. 80% of Fortune 1000s trust us to make critical decisions.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our unified intelligence engine, a revolutionary market research subscription platform with flexible pricing to meet your needs.
You can access all of our healthcare research reports by signing up for MarketNgage’s market research subscription with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A fully integrated research solution for seamless one-stop access The broadest coverage in emerging markets, emerging products and disruptive technologies.
United States Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Phone. : +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]